Friday 15 July 2011

A Blogging Virgin

The idea is to write a description that entices your reader and makes them interested in what you have to say. I made an attempt at dong this, by writing a sentence cautiously, cross examining every single word, the way it would sound when people read it, the way it would come across to them, whether it appeared offensive and critical or light-hearted and funny...but then reality hit, well, i say reality hit, but the reality was that i was beginning to get a serious hand cramp from the repetitive clicking on the backspace button, so i gave up on that idea before i caused myself an injury. Poeple have told me i should write in a diary every day, noting all my thoughts and 'feelings', and of course i nodded along and said 'yeah, that sounds like a great idea, yeah, i'll get right on that.' Clearly that was never my intention. I mean, do i look like Anne Frank? Obviously because this is a blog, and not some sort of perverted webcam, you cant answer that question, so lets just say its rhetorical. No offence to anyone who writes in a diary, but to me its for those verging on depression or you know, those people who live with 12 cats and rock back and forth rhythimatically on a wooden rocking chair all day. But a blog, a blog is different, you can be annoymous and theres no risk of your little brother finding it hidden under your mattress. So, this, evidentally is my blog. Enjoy! Criticism is welcome....bitching, unfortunately, is not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment